The Garden Tool Sound Effects Library
The Garden Tools sound library includes 7 lawn care machines with 838 clips and 52.05 gigabytes of audio including:
- Husqvarna top handle 338 XPT chain saw with a 2-stroke 38 cm3 engine and a 12” sword
- Husqvarna 372 XPG chainsaw with a 2-stroke 72 cm3 engine and a 28” sword
- Husqvarna 245RX clearing saw with a 2-stroke 45 cm3 engine
- Jonsered GC 2125 grass trimmer with a 2-stroke 25 cm3 engine
- Husqvarna Master 46 lawn mower with a Briggs & Stratton 3,75 hk Sprint 4-stroke engine and cutting width of 46 cm
- Husqvarna Rider Proflex 21 lawn mower with a Kawasaki Twin 21hk engine and a cutting width of 122 cm
- Husqvarna 170 BT leaf blower with a 2-stroke engine 65 cm3, and with air volume 16m3/min and air speed 78 m/s
- …As well as cutting down a tree
Each gardening tool includes idles, revs, blips, ramps, steady RPMs, and working from nearby and distant perspectives. The lawn mowers share driving from three exterior positions, as well as microphones mounted on the exhaust, overhead, and at the engine, with additional custom mixes of the onboard perspectives. Bonus performed effects of switches, false starts, buttons, and more and also included.
The collection includes Pro Tools and Reaper mixing sessions and 18 fields of embedded metadata.