We’ve published quite a few posts here on the blog over the past two years from product releases, company updates, staff introductions, and more.
It’s time for a quick roundup of some of our most popular posts – articles with editing, sound design, and field recording tips and tricks from our experienced staff.
Let’s learn more.
Field Recording Tips
- Top 5 Field Recording Tips – some field recording secrets gathered from Max’s 15 years of field recording.
- Top 5 Field Recording Trips – learn how the Pole team captured sounds from Stukas to sports cars and more.
- Quick Tips for Choosing Field Recording Microphones – ideas for selecting field recording gear, drawn from a hands-on Pole workshop.
- Quick Tips for Choosing Audio Field Recorders – suggestions for selecting digital audio field recorders.
- 8 Quick Tips to Help Capture Cool Sound Effects from Adversity – ideas for turning difficult recording sessions to your advantage.
- How to Edit Gun Sounds – Robin shares how he cuts and preps gunshot recordings for our clients and sound effect libraries.
Sound Design Tips
- 3 Creative Sound Design Tips and Tricks – sound designer Eric Thorsell shares his tips for helping to create inspired sound design.
- 5 Ways to Streamline your Audio Post Workflow – more tips from Eric on how to ensure your post production projects flow more smoothly.
- 3 Quick Pro Tools Tips and Tricks – tricks to help mix and automate Pro Tools sessions.
Want to learn more sound design, editing, and field recording tips? Sign up to our free newsletter. We send a newsletter every month with information about what we’re doing and how we get the job done.