GRIP is a software plug-in for your favorite DAW that is used to design vehicles tires and chassis sounds for motion picture.
This in-the-box solution gets the job done fast, 100% configurable, automation ready and pretty darn fun, admittedly.
GRIP comes packed with over 600MB of high quality source recordings, prepared and ready to shape your custom, dynamic vehicle tires and chassis sounds.
Switch between an interior / outside view, change angle and distance on the fly.
DON’T EDIT – BE HAPPY
Say goodbye to meticulous sample searching, cutting, crossfading, pitch shifting and aligning – get the sound just right with a
few parameter tweaks and trigger suspension impacts with the simple tap of a button.
In addition to morphing the quality and character , you can mix and automate the intensity of each individual sound inside GRIP.
- Dynamically produce vehicle wheel and chassis sounds for motion picture
- Choose from 5 base vehicle types
- Automate every parameter
- Adjustable parameters:
- Chassis intensity
- Perspective: Interior / Exterior
- Perspective: Angle, Distance
- Grip / Skid Amount
- Skid Blending
- Skid Pitch
- Surface Blending
- Detail Amount
- Mix: Rolling, Skid, Detail, Chassis, Suspension
- Trigger Suspension impacts with a simple tap
- Simple but powerful in-the-box solution
- Eliminate the need for sample cutting, crossfading, pitching and aligning
- Set any ground vehicle scene to sound – car commercials, races, motion picture, trailers, product demos and more
Create and prepare vehicle tires and chassis sounds one shots or loops for interactive media and games
|Format||Software Plugin (VST, AU, AAX) for Windows & Mac|
|Required Hard Disk Space||637 MB|
Please note: GRIP requires an audio host software. It does not work as a standalone application.
GRIP works with the most common audio host software apps that support VST 2.4 and VST 3, AU or AAX plug ins:
|Logic Pro||Pro Tools (11+)||Cubase|
|Windows||Windows 8 (64-bit), 8 GB Ram, Intel® Core™ i5 or similar|
|Mac||macOS 10.13 (64-bit), 8 GB RAM, Apple Silicon or Intel® Core™ i5/td>|