GRIP Software Plug-In
GRIP is a software plug-in for your favorite DAW that is used to design vehicles tires and chassis sounds for motion picture.
This in-the-box solution gets the job done fast, 100% configurable, automation ready and pretty darn fun, admittedly.
The GRIP software plug-in comes packed with over 600MB of high quality source recordings, prepared and ready to shape your custom, dynamic vehicle tires and chassis sounds.
Switch between an interior / outside view, change angle and distance on the fly.
DON’T EDIT – BE HAPPY
Say goodbye to meticulous sample searching, cutting, crossfading, pitch shifting and aligning – get the sound just right with a
few parameter tweaks and trigger suspension impacts with the simple tap of a button.
In addition to morphing the quality and character , you can mix and automate the intensity of each individual sound inside GRIP.
- Dynamically produce vehicle wheel and chassis sounds for motion picture
- Choose from 5 base vehicle types
- Automate every parameter
- Adjustable parameters:
- Chassis intensity
- Perspective: Interior / Exterior
- Perspective: Angle, Distance
- Grip / Skid Amount
- Skid Blending
- Skid Pitch
- Surface Blending
- Detail Amount
- Mix: Rolling, Skid, Detail, Chassis, Suspension
- Trigger Suspension impacts with a simple tap
- Simple but powerful in-the-box solution
- Eliminate the need for sample cutting, crossfading, pitching and aligning
- Set any ground vehicle scene to sound – car commercials, races, motion picture, trailers, product demos and more
Create and prepare vehicle tires and chassis sounds one shots or loops for interactive media and games
|Format||Software Plugin (VST, AU, AAX) for Windows & Mac|
|Required Hard Disk Space||637 MB|
Please note: GRIP requires an audio host software. It does not work as a standalone application.
GRIP works with the most common audio host software apps that support VST 2.4 and VST 3, AU or AAX plug ins:
|Logic Pro||Pro Tools (11+)||Cubase|
|Windows||Windows 8 (64-bit), 8 GB Ram, Intel® Core™ i5 or similar|
|Mac||macOS 10.13 (64-bit), 8 GB RAM, Apple Silicon or Intel® Core™ i5/td>|
Available licensing options:
Machine License activation and USB Dongle. What is iLok? (click to learn more)
There are no reviews yet.