Your privacy is very important to us and for that reason, you must agree to the terms of this Policy before using our website.
The only reason we collection personal information about you is to provide you with a better experience whilst browsing and buying sound libraries from our store. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for this purpose and to achieve this goal. You are under no obligation to provide us with any information unless you want to make a purchase. Some information is collected automatically which is not purchase specific – those details can be found below.
When you visit this website, we automatically record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
- Your IP or proxy server IP;
- Basic domain information;
- Your Internet service provider
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The website which referred you to our website; and
- The operating system which your computer uses.
Various pages on our website may also invite you to provide us with your name and contact details, for example, to be added to our mailing list or newsletter.
When purchasing a sound library from our store we will also collect customer specific details such as: Email Address, Full Name, Billing Address, Location, Telephone number, VAT number and Business name. This information is collected to fulfil your order. No credit card details are ever stored.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE INFORMATION FOR?
We keep all records for a minimum of 10 years as required to do so under European law, taking into account any and all legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We only use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Contacting you in response to a specific order, query or feedback.
- General administrative and business purposes
- Monitoring Site performance;
- Improving our Site and services to you;
- Internal administration; and
- Other purposes that are in accordance with your instructions.
COOKIES AND ADVERTISING
This website may contain links to other sites. Neither Pole Position Production, not its directors or board members are responsible for the privacy practices of linked sites, or the content. Underlined words and phrases are click-through links or hyperlinks to pages and websites.
This Site has security measures in place to protect the loss or misuse of, or alteration or unauthorised access to, information under our control by using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data and only granting access to your information where necessary.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Pole Position Production is based in Sweden and maintains servers in the US and Europe for sending emails, website hosting, newsletter services, storing and delivering files, this means that any information collected by us will be held outside of the European Economic Area. By voluntarily providing information to us when using this website, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us. When we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place.
Your rights in relation to your information
- to access your information and to receive information about its use
- to have your information corrected
- to have your information deleted
- to restrict the use of your information
- to receive your information in a portable format
- to object to the use of your information
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your information